• Home
  • Staff Meetings
  • Gallery
  • Workflow Procedures
  • HEAR Resources
  • Wednesday, October 16, 2013

    Sending In Applications

    Hello
    I recently joined the circulation administration team and have learned a couple of things about sending in applications that I thought were interesting
    ·         No order is necessary (just have the month together)
    ·         Avoid sending applications with Post-Its, Paper Clips, Misc Notes
    ·         Insure customer’s Name and library card number are legible
    o   write it off to the side if necessary
    ·         Send applications ASAP
    o   there are thousands of applications that are scanned by hand, and indexed individually. So when a location sends their applications in late there are 15 days left to get the applications done before the next wave hits.)

    Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to follow-up.
    Sarah Ortiz

    Sarah asked that we send all applications in by the 15th of every month, even if they have not been checked. 

    PF

    No comments:

    Post a Comment