• Home
  • Staff Meetings
  • Gallery
  • Workflow Procedures
  • HEAR Resources
  • Wednesday, October 9, 2013

    Programs in a Box

    From Ruby Robinson:
    We have program in a box kits available to check out.  We have a wide variety.   I have attached some images of crafts I have made with the materials, just to give you some ideas.  If you would like to check out a box, just shoot me an email.  I need to know which kit you would like and for how long.  I normally try to send the kits out a week prior to the scheduled program.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.   If you currently have something checked out and you’re done with it, please return it to the Central teens.


    Program in a Box Kits
    Vampire Teeth
    Fimo Clay
    Ugly Dolls/ Monster Purses
    Photo magnets
    Duct Tape
    Button Maker
    Shrinky Dinks
    Bedazzler

    Friendship bracelets

    Pedro

    No comments:

    Post a Comment