From Marianne Lorio:
I’ve gotten some question about hoopla so I wish to clarify some information. If you check out a hoopla title during this week, before we provide access to customers, that check out counts against your four check outs for the month of December. You can use all your check outs at once or spread them out. Unlike phone minutes there is no roll over for hoopla check outs. If you don’t use your four check outs in December you still have only 4 check outs in January. The charges I mentioned in my previous e-mail are for the library. Customers will not be charged for this service. Lastly, once your check out period is over you automatically have no more access to the titles. In essence the title is returned so the customer does not have to worry about fines, etc. There is an option to return hoopla titles early. Doing so does not allow you to check out additional titles. The only reason, at least as far as I can tell, to return a title early is to free up space on your device. Please let me know what other questions you have and keep an eye on the FAQs on the hoopla training webpage.
PF
No comments:
Post a Comment